Sunday, June 21, 2015

The story unravels




The people slowly started arriving as the band was jumping back and forth between sets. The music was getting its attention both good and bad. My neighbor was a campground, and it was full. So of coarse new people were coming by and I love new people. Especially if I've had a few, and at this point I was just getting started. The sun that day might have been hot, but my wife's blood was boiling even hotter. It's wasn't my fault she partied all night hitting the bars and doing blow, I would rather enjoyed her company that night. Yes I might have underestimated how big this party could get, or the fact you can hear the band for miles, or even the fact that this being a small island that word might get around quickly about it. Fuck it I thought i am already in the dog house.

 My brother Dylan on bass, my buddy Cody on drums and Dave singing. I have one song from them Angry Again. It was about 7:30 and my yard was full and filling every moment. Now you must understand that my friends, or even those on the island are anything but roudy, so I knew that everything will be calm to a point. We got the food out, feeding as many as we can and then the drugs came out. I think by this point she wasn't speaking to me, and the girl from work was talking my ear off. Off in the distance I see my buddy Crash waving for me to come over. Me taking the opportunity to leave in mid sentence, I stumble over to see what he wants, knowing it usually means trouble. And yep a bag of mushrooms. I guess everybody was taking them, and me being spiteful and inebriated jumped at the chance and than things started to spiral out of control.

The people got louder, there was no room for parking and my wife and landlord were off clucking in the corner like a couple church hens. I could see that they were planning on ending this soon, but the night was just starting? Turncoats...
The wfi takes me aside to tell me things were getting too big. I laugh, say something stupid and puke mushrooms on her feet... I am not going to ever hear the end of this, which is funny because after four years she stopped throwing it in my face. Wonders never cease. Well she gets up and starts yelling that the party is over, the young coworker who earlier put her arm around me and proceeded to tell the wife how much she loves me and what a great guy I was, was trying to get me to the bar... I didn't go of coarse. The neive girl has unwittingly hung me out to dry, my wife still has images of me puking on her toes and even thou Iwas hammered, I was never that stupid. From that moment, the party, her leaving me to go party, and the waitress murdering me things started to unravel.

I found out later from her friend that she picked up that she wanted to tell me something about my wife cheating that night. I never found out what her friend was talking about, she jumped in my Facebook page and yelled at her friend until she blocked me and then my wife blocked her... On my page so iI wouldn't find out. Funny thing is I am friends now with the ex's ex best friend. I don't care if you cheated, you were never honest to begin with. So I will leave that question blank...

Part next page


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. For more information about Car wreckers Australia or Car wreckers Brisbane visit website.