Friday, August 9, 2013

Just a Few Minute Before Bed



                                     


What Do we really know, actually better question would be what do I know.?. I am sure you don't need me telling you what you know since you all ready know it. I keep asking myself these question with thoughts like skipping stones bouncing off of the reflections of realities fictional entities. I know we have a world fighting on who is right, and everyone else is wrong. We have science acting like religion, proclaiming that it is never infallible, well until oops anyways. Acting as if it has no rules, spraying like the skies the limits. Well I know myself that they can feed us large amounts of chemical fillers and call it beef and the FDA seems to be all right with it. Chemicals in the water, placid eyes at the water cooler, or just more conspiracy. Hard not to believe that one while living in such a subservient placid society.

We have no rights, just guilty images on the video screens, you know the ones at every corner. To protect the children, to have your freedom, you must give it all away. I know that Fear is a tool for control. Fake invasions and low death wars are only a fraction of the lies they are feeding us, laced with accusations of genetic disposition. Or didn't you hear that Eugenic cleansing is all the rage? We are being told that they have our best interests at heart while at the same time starving the people, foreclosing homes and starting wars on everyone else. And don't say Obama is helping those in sinking mortgages bullshit, he had his chance on his first round to help the american people but he had chosen the banks and the corporations instead. Not one leader is worthy enough to have the world at heart. Who is  actually listening instead of talking.

I know we have accepted this as reality, well most of us really. Either given up or blindly following, both creating nothing good but same old conundrums. We have con men selling us star seeds and subatomic crystalline visions with spoken recorded words from Ra himself for only 79.99 (All credit cards welcome). Send me your money and I will wash away your sins, the cost even greater on my soul. I will buy your way into heaven, and if you send me it within the first 15 minutes, I will throw in a Smile for myself.


Peace and love

No comments: