Sunday, June 17, 2012

Within...



I'm at it again, this a far cry from before. Like walls that crumble, so does history repeat. Time and time again. Things have been a comic relief, like the universe is setting the stage. Setting the lines that no one knows but that's not important now. This place we all call disaster must be paid in full, must be given all that we could. If we could only just get along.

I've been around for awhile, seen lies written in books and mantles placed in the shallow graves of good men. Nothing like remembering it all.

Again I sit at the helm of this machine, spilling my mind with fingers swift in darkened rooms. No need for mistakes tonight my two finger charm can keep up. Did you think it was all real for you... Did you believe yourself, I never did myself. It wasn't part of the play and I have my role to play. Mystery can divide, humanity has divided and no one the wiser...Somethings still unclear, why must the show go on.

C the cell, watch the animal pace Haunting the floors of unknown jungles within the mind. Wait have I played a song yet... Let me see...


It told itself it needed names and in doing so it became...



No comments: