Saturday, June 16, 2012

What time is it?

Sitting tonight under a mixture of clouds and stars, drinking beside the candle light, listening to my headphones play me whatever I choose... Such little pleasures to take, a world still spinning, everything remade the same.

So what do you wonder? Are you seeking the pleasure in instant knowledge, or long road travellers? Ah I don't get many comments anyways. Nothing to see here but someone losing their mind, yesterdays news, however when have I owned a mind to lose? To many questions, next I'll ask for facebook signins and to invade your screen with the latest in home shopping needs with custom ads. Sounds nifty if privacy wasn't a thing...

Are you angry? I get the feeling that you might be angry. Somedays I'm pretty angry but what is angry?


No comments: