Saturday, March 3, 2012

How I love to Jog

It's been a few days since I've gone near a computer, trying to get some sleep then I tend to find something to think about. So much to not do. Well the cost of it all does make a damper on any evening. I mean after the price of groceries, bills, and taxes we barely have enough left to get plastered. Drinking was a full time sport now just something to do if I'm stuck at a club with the music playing the same tist tist tist wub wub wub the only sense of sanity is to join the rest of the drunken heard. To stand on bars and waste the evening hiding from our problems or so we pretend not to, until you find yourself sharking your hips to a kisha song or craving singing these boots are made for walking by Nancy Sinatra on karaoke. Or is that only me... For some reason my question mark has been broken on my keyboard so I will be trying to not ask as many questions, do you think this is a great Idea




No comments: