Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some stock tips for the blind

Perception is a key to it all and nothing of the sort. Times I forget to even bother to pay attention to the fact I forgot to pass go. To pass the lead man to claim my spot on the hill. I just don't feel like it. I feel like sitting back and watching, of coarse I fall short of poverty and failed ideas of pension. Times they are a changing...

Broke, if you're not then expect to be. This quest to make us broke only comes at the cost of a people without a grip on a solid commodity. We Trade Gold For Cash! Of Coarse they do they want to own as much as they can so the prices can rise. Invest now and you will pay through the nose unless you open your own We Trade Gold For Cash! Such a stupid idea to trade gold for pieces of paper. Forget gold Invest in Silver, the price will double by the year and then in three after gold hits 3,800 an ounce and silver hits 385 an ounce you can say thanks for telling me to invest in We Trade Gold For Cash stores.

See they want us to be poor, we are easier to control. We're too busy killing each other that they seem to be able to get away with anything they want. You say it's ok. Your rights and children fined as corporations and hollywood make the rules. Mob rules, Mob mentality Mob bullying Mob bullying people to stop bullying as the government bullies us. And We are teaching our children what again, I would ask if my question mark key was working.

No comments: