Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wathefukdidijustwrite

Such simple pleasures in this mindless world, from one moment to the next screaming Yolo while forgetting how to breathe. Twisted images of chaos fill the screens, selling you what they think you need. A garble of books with stamped opinions. Do as I say not as I do. Just mindless hypocrisy.

So what are our choices, we can occupy with another set of forced opinions or we can seek leverage, balance. We can keep killing each other for pieces of paper or beliefs and let the media fan the flames. I mean are you really waiting to become a ball of light? It's not literal. Be the light, not be light. We can't even share the earth right now and none of us own it, let alone evolve to perfect beings. Look what happened to the last person who everyone thought was perfect. They still can't stop talking on how he died.

Drawing lines in the sand does not make it your home, it is all our homes.

Getting off coarse again, but as I was saying, you can't always be positive. I understand that you see the better in everyone, but you are too nice to tell them that. Well I don't understand your logic. Seems phallic...


No comments: