Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Now that I'm Feeling Better

The fun of it all has gone stale, the lineups have dwindled and the show just isn't the same. Rehearsing for the grande ending and the record keeps skipping the same lines. How many lies can one person hold before the walls start caving in, before the truth spills from the webpages and keystrokes. Can't hide much with an open facebook conversation, and the tales it tells. Wish I never turned on my computer, the night might have shined better.

Whatever, my problems are not the front page news, that time will have to run its coarse when the train arrives. I got nothing to lose but darkness and shadows, emptiness and hangups...

Well now boys and girls, how are we feeling now..  .

I fell into drinking again, it's not like I have a problem, I really do hate it. But it is so fuckin social, everyone is doing it, and yes I would jump off the bridge, and do the most beautiful swan dive. I never hold you back, and I wont force my will. I won't ever do the devils wishes, something I read on the dollar bill.


Now I am feeling a little better, I might just write again.

No comments: