Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I... Am A Protester...

Picture is Alone In The Dark - By ReginaldBull

Sitting in a darkened smoke filled room, a large group of people sit in a circle silently listening to the breathing and little coughs of there fellow companions. The air strong with the stench of cheap booze and confusion, the walls yellowed from years of abuse. A man slowly stands, hitting his chair and making a sound like the finger nails on a chalkboard. I guess I'll go first...

I am a Protester...

I have been a protester for as long as I can remember. Yelling at the teachers for teaching one sided views of history. Telling them that the winners point of view is always obscured to hide the crimes. I yelled when I found about the New World Order, at the time it was mixed with religion so the meaning was lost in the guilt that it bestows. I cried while the oil fields burned during that so called Gulf War, the oil must flow... I barred myself to trees, stood hand in hand with my fellow family to end clear cutting. Yes... I was a Tree Hugging Hippie Protester... But I still acted in reality, honest I was still a realist. I didn't involve myself with the spiritual side of it, yes I'm spiritual but not in that kinda way. I kept my anger strong, always knowing who was the real enemy and not let it go unfocused. Today however something is wrong. I. I haven't been protesting much anymore.

It's not like I don't care, I just set up a protest last year only to be met with hurricane winds and rain and a few people still seeking the fight in reality then the one online. I have 5 facebook pages about everything from Unity to stopping the Keystone, it's just that I don't know about the direction we are going. I knew I was pushing my views being a protester, that is kinda the point. But forcing an entire new agenda, one that isn't even clearly explained is why I'm here. I don't know if I should stop.

See I just haven't been able to make the jump from realist to just believing love will fix everything. I am considered a negative because I talk about the news and the news is such a downer. I admit I can't leave a David Wilcock post alone, I bite my tongue but the words just start to flow. I guess I'm not hip enough to understand the whole aliens, nuclear underground war for control of the planet so the good aliens can come and save us. I never believed jesus was coming so don't take any offense. I am not grumpy, I am a loving peaceful being who smiles all day long. I'm friendly and never mention the world unless people talk about it for awhile first. I like testing the waters before I join a conversation, easier to see how rough things can be. I just don't know. I really don't.

Is there room in this loving world for people who see reality different, who see that not everything is working with love and once in awhile like talking about icky news things. I just don't know anymore...

He sits back down and lights a smoke. A fellow beside him taps him on the shoulder and nods that he understands. The room is left quiet again.




No comments: