Monday, February 20, 2012

Memories Of A Street Rat presents An Introduction or Rebuking, Well We Will See Where This Goes




      rea·son
      noun /ˈrēzən/ 
      reasons, plural


      1. A cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event
        • - the Priest resigned for "personal" reasons...
        • - it is hard to know for the simple reason that few records survive
      2. Good or obvious cause to do something
        • - we have reason to Revolt
      3. A premise of an argument in support of a belief, esp. a minor premise when given after the conclusion
        • The power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic
          • - there is a close connection between reason and emotion
        • What is right, practical, or possible; common sense
          • - people are willing, within reason, to pay for schooling
        • One's sanity
          • - He Really is in danger of losing his reason



    I feel I might just be jumping the story a little, just getting it over quick so I can start writing the big novel. Well if I can't even use this as a tool to sharpen the words I want to create, then there is no point of even starting the story. So I can't hurry this thou, the reason I'm writing this is not for fame or to sell millions. I'm just writing it for me to say my story.

    See I believe in the universal story tree, that we're all connected, by our stories and experiences. Our stories touch, live and breathe everyday, and need to be shared to show that we really aren't strangers. That we are all family. The sharing of our stories helps to bring acceptance of other peoples life choices. I mean if you're going to judge me on anything I write, if anything offends you in anyway, then I want you to understand that I don't give a flying fuck what you would have done or that your personal choice would have been different. That's great you have stronger morals, you're the better man or woman. I was just a child growing up in a world that I didn't want to hide from. I stepped out of the little city I was born in because I was treated different because I was different.

    I have a few reasons why I lived the way I live, I do take a lot of the blame thou so don't get me wrong on that. I was just a product of my environment. I grew up in front of Tv watching wars, famine, sex, violence and comedy laughing at them all. I was a young boy who cried at the box as people starved and others got fat. I had to see if these images i was watching were true, were you really that evil?

    I traveled around watching you, seeing the damage you did on others. I sat on the streets and seen the ignorance you showed, the hate you bring within your heart. And the love and compassion that holds true in every other person. You hurt and bring down your own family, you murder over paper. You hurt children, take advantage of them. You laugh at others and talk behind everyone's back. You force us to follow your ways or were deemed a nuisance.

    Not all of us are this way, there is compassion and love within many of us. The world is really not that negative, it's just the negative is overflowing at this moment. We will one day bring love back into this world, until then I have some stories to write and love to give.

    No comments: