Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Rucking Fant #two

It has been awhile since I was let loose on here, filling the white page with words scrambled together to form some sort of concession. What can we say, we are at a time that one can say fuck Trump and the world applause's...

As if these deranged fucks have any sense of morality, Harvey is only the scapegoat in a large pool of sexual filth that seeks to bring the youth to the sexual forefront. Pedo bear in a 10,000 dollar tux. They are not no messiah so get your heads out of your asses, you are the sickness that produces some fine art. For every positive we see the negative. Hollywood need as invasion of Chris Hansen's to bring the law. Fucking self righteous creeeps.
                                         

Other than Hollywood how is the world turning? Are we getting along? Like a train facing the other train both going high speed wondering why even thou they both know it was designed to do this... Fuck that was a crash and we are still bitching about what colors of the bodies should get the most attention... But think about the children! Fuck the children, think of the poor people of color or colored people.. depends on how woke you are... They need your help like unsupervised children unable to do things like vote or even get ID... Fucking liberal  America, always has a voice for everything but the proprietorial war they create.

                                                    War support!!! Sport the War...

Now we come to now, the final play in this career we call life. The ballerina dance of such a flow the Dove's stop and watch. As their beaches burn. Wondering until that can't remember their own home, nothing is calling them home.

We still have David fighting the good cause, while they scream that one so young should not be questioned, like that's a fucking excuse. Being a Canadian doesn't mean I am cucked like our fearless tweeter Justin Trudeau. Not my president but surely my leader, voted by ignorant pot heads and wet 40 something women. Think about his hair!... and that eyebrow that seems to have left him to find asylum in the States.. I would if I was his eyebrow...

Hey I have a design for a small movie I want to shoot, a grim comedy that will be only me since I am the only one who can depend on me. I am asking for help. I need a camera so my phone is not the only camera. (Hit this link) 

I will if I have to, not the first time I worked on little, I built my own sound studio myself after a failed gofundme... But it would be cooler if you did I will leave a link in the bottom here. I have a cool idea for a youtube movie and I am poor as fuck. Again just a shot. Peace and love you sick fucks, keep trolling the world and confuse the normies...

No comments: