Sunday, March 4, 2012

What others fear is nonsense

I have sat with my headphones in my ears without anything playing for the last forty minutes and didn't notice a thing. Spaced in the white canvas of this simple blog screen. My words smearing it like a child with markers, then again I'm only being hard on myself. Writing for me is not all the glamour or the dreams of hollywood screenings and paparazzi plaguing me with their endless limo beaver flashes making the front cover of time, no it's about learning to use big words to confuse the reader and seem a little more of a douche then the rest of the world. It's about the little people you know the ones who buy up any garbage that makes one of the more popular blogs top ten list. I kid I kid Don't let my rhetoric fool you, I pay the movie theaters for perfectly good garbage all the time, I've always been a sucker for a good story.

I think I might join you for a drink, I'm keeping this live for awhile to see where my mind plays out with vodka and a mixture of hard emotions and tequila.  I think I will push play now and make myself a drink.

Everybody's busy waiting for the go ahead, The books suggest we set our hearts
on doing nothing, and then nothing's left undone.
Everybody's busy waiting for the go-ahead,
but by then their heads are gone.
Our minds are empty, grave as well as
strange.
We know to seek success is utter nonsense.
The best is to be blank.- The Books





No comments: